1. All the students must be clean and tidy in their proper/dress and manners. Parents are requested to send their ward/wards to School neatly dressed without which they will be refused admission to the class.
2. Students should keep their books clean, neatly covered with their name written on them.
3. It is the duty of all the students to keep their class rooms and other places in around the school, clean and in order.
4. Student are not allowed to write on the black board unless asked to do so by the teacher.
5. No student is allowed to write their names or leave any indelible marks on their desks and chairs. Before leaving the class rooms. Students will pick up waste paper and any unwanted material from the floor.
6. Students should observe silence in the verandas, corridors and the stairs during the class hours.
7. Punctuality and regular attendance, earnest in home assignments and goo behavior in and outside the school are always insisted on; and in all these matters parents full cooperation is expected at all times.
8. The principal may request the parents to withdraw those children in case they do notfulfill the regulations of the school or are not capable of any improvement or if the parents themselves do not co-operate with the school authority.
9. Students should always wear identity card with the school uniform for their safety and security.
10. In order to enable the students to acquire sound principles of conduct, action and lay a solid foundation for a purposeful life, school organizes various activities which are mostly based on the syllabi of the class. Parents must encourage their ward to take active participation in all these activities.