1. Students should attend the school regularly. They must reach the school at least ten minutes before assembly. Students coming late will get a “LATE” stamp in their diaries. Students late for the 3rd time will be sent home and considered absent. No. one who is late or has been absent will be admitted to the class without the permission of the principal/teacher in charges.
2. Leave is not granted except on prior written application from parents every absence, sick leave etc. must be entered in the leave record pages of the handbook and signed by the parents.
3. Leave will not be granted for absence from school during the test/ examination.
4. Student who fall short of the required 75% attendance may be asked to leave the school.
5. Student will not be allowed to leave school early except on emergency for which parents/guardians present a written note to the office.express permission by the principal is necessary.
6. All are excepted to attend the classes on the last working day before the start of the vacations and also the opening day after the vacations. Absence for more than three days in the beginning of a term or immediately after a vacation renders a student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.