1. School transport facility is available for those students who are desirous of availing it.
2. Students who avails the school bus / transport facility should report to the assigned pick-up point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
3. The buses will not wait for any late comers.
4. Any request to change the bus route / stop must be submitted to the principal prior to the change that is to be made.
5. Parents are expected to make their own transport. Arrangement whenever students have to come before or after the school hours for any competition or activity.
6. Student are expected to behave responsibly while travelling in the school bus.
7. Indisciplined behavior in the school bus will make the student ineligible to use school transport. Bus monitor will help to maintain discipline.
8. Student should keep away from the doors of the bus while it is in motion.
9. A student will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he / she is assigned.
10. Stydent will board the bus in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger students.
11. The following acts will be viewed seriously :
A) Discourtesy and disobedience to the teacher in charge / driver or conductor.
B) Charging place frequently while the bus is in motion, standing on the footboard.
C) Discourtesy to other children.
D) Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus, keeping head or hands out side the windows.
E) Trying to distract bus driver’s attention.
F) Destroying bus property.